On Thursday, October 18 Executive Director Tricia Pridemore spoke about Go Build Georgia at the Career Ministries meeting at Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Atlanta. The meeting hosted more than 100 attendees looking for help on their hunt for employment. There was also a panel representing four outstanding employers in Georgia.
The panel included:
- Melanie Kappler, AT&T.
- Patricia Simon, The Ultimate Software Group
- Luis Carillio, Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Jacqui Farlow, Coca Cola Company
The Career Ministry at Holy Spirit is an interfaith networking ministry, the largest Catholic career ministry in Georgia, and among the top five in the country. Organization events include:
- Round table interactive networking
- Free Resume and Career Transition Assistance
- Meet Potential Employers for Networking, Job Opportunities and Feedback.
- Hospitality and Prayerful Support
From Career Ministry:
“Our goal is to offer both candidates and employers the most successful approach to reaching each of their goals, through a personal introduction, without the stress of a ‘Job Fair,’ environment. It is the perfect stage for an introduction to your company, one you can be proud of. ”
The Career Ministry meets on the First and Third Thursday of the month (holiday’s excluded) at 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM. Holy Spirit Catholic Church, 4465 Northside Drive, Atlanta 30327. Dress is business casual. For directions and to register (if you wish) go to our web site http://careerministry.org/