Georgia Skilled Trades
About Go Build
The Go Build campaign is designed to educate young people on the value of learning a trade, dispel their misconceptions about the skilled trade industry and inspire them to consider building a career as a skilled tradesman. Through this public awareness effort, public relations and social media campaign, Go Build aims to provide better opportunities for craft tradesmen, more highly skilled employees for businesses and enhanced economic development for Georgia and the nation.
About The Governor’s Office of Workforce Development
The Governor's Office of Workforce Development (GOWD) was created to improve the job training and marketability of Georgia's workforce and drive future economic growth for the state. GOWD was established to implement state workforce development policy as directed by the Governor and to serve as staff to the Georgia Workforce Investment Board.
GOWD works with macro-level workforce and employment issues to help Georgia be competitive economically in the southeast, the nation and across the world. Our office believes in the importance of soft-skill education for career success.
- Construction Education Foundation of Georgia (CEFGA)
- SkillsUSA Georgia
- Governor’s Office of Workforce Development (Georgia Work Ready)
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Georgia, Inc.
- The Associated General Contractors Georgia Branch
- GA College 411
- Georgia Traditional Manufacturing Association
- Atlanta Electrical Contractors Association (AECA)
- Georgia Energy and Industrial Construction Consortium (GEICC)
- Georgia Utility Contractors Association (GUCA)
- Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC)
- Masonry Association of Georgia (MAG)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Georgia (MCA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)